iLine Microsystems provides innovative diagnostic solutions to both healthcare professionals and patients, all in the area of coagulation and hemostasis. The company is currently in a period of growth and expansion that requires leadership, innovation and strategy in equal parts.
For this reason, we need to incorporate a proactive person, eager to be trained in the medical devices sector. In the Technology department, reporting to the Director of the area, and collaborating with the rest of the technical areas, the selected person will be responsible for providing support in the monitor developments to be carried out by iLine Microsystems. Its main functions will be:
- Participate in the development of embedded SW for new developments.
- Participate in the development of embedded SW for microINR
- Elaborate and execute of HW & SW Verification plans.
For this profile we are looking for:
- Have university degree studies related to Biomedical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related sciences.
- We will value:
o Knowledge of Embedded Linux, Yocto type .
o Knowledge of real-time operating systems
o Knowledge of C and C++ language development.
o Knowledge of communication buses (SPI, i2C, Ethernet,...).
o Knowledge of electronic schematic interpretation and hardware platform implementation Knowledge of structured code development and formal verification techniques (unit test, integration tests...).
- High level of English
- Internship contract of 12 months duration.
- Flexible schedule
- A competitive salary according to your profile for this position.
- You will have a continuous career development that will help you to develop your talent throughout your professional career and you will participate in innovative projects in constant technological updating.
If you think you fit the profile we are looking for, send us your CV to email@example.com or register through the "Apply" button