Supply Chain Manager
iLine Microsystems offers innovative diagnostic solutions to both healthcare professionals and patients, all in the area of coagulation and hemostasis. The company is currently in a period of growth and expansion that requires leadership, innovation and strategy in equal parts.
For this reason, we need to incorporate a proactive person, eager to be trained in the medical devices sector. In the Operations department, reporting to the Management of the area, and collaborating with the rest of the technical areas, the selected person will be in charge of:
- supervise production
- managing supply processes
- establishing policies andnew relationships with suppliers
- achieving maximum efficiency in each step of the supply chain process, ensuring the highest quality and safety.
Your main functions will be:
- Manage the supply chain of electronic components for the manufacturing of medical devices included in the company's portfolio.
- Manage the supply processes.
- You will assume the monitoring and surveillance of the obsolescence and lead time of the electronic components, in order to guarantee the production capacity at all times.
- You will negotiate with suppliers to obtain price, delivery conditions and guarantee supply.
For this profile we are looking for:
- University education (Engineering or ADE).
- Complementary training in Logistics, Purchasing or Supply Chain.
- User with previous experience in ERP management.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in supply chain activities.
- Experience in supply chain management of electronic components, especially medical devices, will be an asset.
- High level of English.
- Dynamic and proactive person, with organizational and management skills.
- Stable contract.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary according to your profile for this position.
- You will have a continuous career development that will help you to develop your talent throughout your professional career and you will participate in innovative projects in constant technological updating.
If you think you fit the profile we are looking for, send us your CV to email@example.com or register through the "Apply" button.