iLine Microsystems offers innovative diagnostic solutions to both healthcare professionals and patients, all in the area of coagulation and hemostasis. Currently, the company is in a period of growth and expansion that requires leadership, innovation and strategy in equal parts.
For this reason, we need to incorporate a proactive person, eager to be trained in the medical devices sector. In the Quality & Regulatory department, reporting to the Director of the area, and collaborating with the rest of the technical areas, the selected person will be in charge of:
- Perform the management of suppliers and subcontractors: homologation and follow-up.
- Elaborate/review quality control guidelines for raw materials and conditioning materials.
- Manage and review non-conformities and supply CAPAs of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Participate in subcontractor audits
- Participate in the management of internal non-conformances and CAPAs
- Participate in product and process change controls
- Write and review instructions and procedures pertaining to manufacturing and product/process controls
- Reviewing product/process verification and validation protocols and reports
- Promote and perform the functions and tasks derived from internal procedures in the field of Occupational Risk Prevention and quality.
For this profile we are looking for:
- To have university degree studies related to Pharmacy, Biotechnology or related sciences.
- High level of English
- Internship contract of 12 months duration.
- Flexible schedule
- A competitive salary according to your profile for this position.
- You will have a continuous career development that will help you to develop your talent throughout your professional career and you will participate in innovative projects in constant technological updating.
If you think you fit the profile we are looking for, please send us your CV to email@example.com or press the "apply" button