Lab Technician - Feasibility
Line Microsystems offers innovative diagnostic solutions to both healthcare professionals and patients, all in the area of coagulation and hemostasis. Currently, the company is in a period of growth and expansion that requires leadership, innovation and strategy in equal parts.
For this reason, we need to incorporate a proactive person, eager to be trained in the medical devices sector. In the Feasibility department, reporting to the head of the area, and collaborating with the rest of the technical areas, the selected person will have as main mission to ensure the execution of the studies and analyses entrusted. Within the position, some of the main functions are:
- Execution of analytical work in the R&D laboratory.
- Assume responsibility for the control and execution of the corresponding R&D tests.
- Control of the follow-ups and procedures at laboratory level.
- Verification and analysis of experimental data at the basic level.
- Participation in clinical studies at the operational level
For this profile we are looking for:
- To have studies of Superior Degree of Clinical Analysis Laboratory Technician or related studies.
- Internship contract of 12 months duration.
- Flexible schedule.
- A competitive salary according to your profile for this position.
- You will have a continuous career development that will help you to develop your talent throughout your professional career and you will participate in innovative projects in constant technological updating.
If you think you fit the profile we are looking for, send us your CV to email@example.com or register through the "Apply" button.